Translate

Jan 28, 2013

Corbis project


I work as an intern at the Museum of Art, Washington State University and I recently got assigned to a new project for a photography show which will be happening next fall. Basically, I am writing captions and descriptions for the images the museum picked out from the Corbis collections. Corbis is a corporation in Seattle that has a collection of over 100 million images. It's requiring me to do a lot of research but for the most part, they are actually super interesting reads especially because I am looking for new perspectives of the well known stories along with historic facts. Let's see if we even get to do the audio wheee! 



Dessert is always a good idea. Taking a breather before I start with 328805940 hours of homework..maybe I should head out to the library so I don't get distracted at home from tv..bed...food..like now haha


I recently did a photoshoot at a local cupcake/froyo shop Sweet Mutiny. maybe I'll do a post on that pretty soon. Happy monday!

1 comment:

  1. Looks too good, i think i got diabetes looking at this.

    ReplyDelete