Translate

Nov 7, 2013

Rome Diary, the second story


Pantheon
I never got tired of staring at this piece of artwork
Our favorite time to visit the pantheon was late nights and early mornings. 
Sitting in front of the Pantheon chatting our night away

feet selfie


Inside of the Pantheon -
Unbelievable
Raphael's tomb 


Making myself lunch after class
I didn't even have to try to "cook"
 Fresh real food flavoring = 


Monumento Nazionale a Vittorio Emanuele II

1. Tourist-rush

2. Early morning

3. Evening Time 

I don't know how I would have survived living in Trastevere during July without this tram.

I was just light testing with my camera and this is what I get.. Beauty in every snapshot seriously!

Annnd we Here!
Best pasta I had in Italy 
The only place I didn't have leftovers 

 Love love their 3 in a plate menu 

Clean plate club memeber 1
 member 2
 member 3
We did well ladies!
Delicious beginning of the night , heading back for more magical things in Roma..





Exploring Rome with big appetite and my dslr, 
To be continued..







2 comments: